- The Translate tool is locatedwithin the Page Tools for each article. Click on Page Tools to expand the options.
- To translate an article page, click the Translate option and select a language from the Google Translate drop-down menu.
- As you navigate to other pages, the language setting will be retained.
- Each page will initially load in English but will then be translated automatically to the selected language.
- Translated pages will display the Google Translate toolbar, which offers a dropdown for selecting different languages. Click the box in the toolbar's far right side to close the feature.
Please note that this feature is only available on article pages.