- To access the Read Aloud feature, click on page tools button available at the top right of each page to expand the options.
- Clicking the Read Aloud icon will load the appropriate file and launch the player, which will load within the page tools dropdown. You must have a working audio device, such as speakers or headphones, in order to play the audio.
- Load times will vary depending on the amount of content on the page.
- The tools on the player allow you to adjust the volume and pause/play the audio file.
- To go back or skip ahead, drag the placeholder in the progress bar to the desired point in the audio version of the text.
Read Aloud is not compatible with IOS devices. Please see How to Enable Proprietary Read Aloud Feature in IOS Devices.